- The dynamics involved within the socio-political ‘Process of Democratisation’ (both within Thailand and internationally)
- Exploring the ways in which the younger generations working with Information Technology can contribute towards the ways in which both the concept of ‘Democracy’ is perceived, and ‘Political Participation’ is achieved; and this, most especially in relation to areas such as Isan, which is the name given to the largely rural and provincial, relatively poor North-eastern provinces of Thailand.
- Investigating the correlation between ‘Democracy’ and ‘Development’ in the context of initiatives such as the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS), and attendant projects such as the planned ‘East-West Economic Corridor’ of South-east Asia.
- The impact of the changing social, economic, and political dynamics brought about through Globalisation, especially in terms of the rural, the marginalised, or otherwise disadvantaged populations.
- Other areas of interest, which include the broader Public Policy; the role played by Interest Groups within the ‘Network of the Political Policy-Making Process’; the broad dynamic of ‘Political Participation’ within political systems; ‘International Political Economy’.